Track and Field
- Men’s and Ladies teams in the Southern League
- McDonald’s League for young athletes.
- National Junior League
- Five Star competitions (young athletes)
- Bucks County Championships
- Southern Area Regional & Inter County opportunities
- Chiltern Cross Country League (seniors and juniors)
- County Championships
- Southern area, Inter Counties and National opportunities
- Road Race Grand Prix events
- County and Area Championships
- County, Area and National relays
- Club’s own races: Boxing Day Races
Training And Coaching
Club training takes place on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7.00pm. and on Sunday mornings for some disciplines. During the winter some training takes place indoors at the School Sports Hall. The club’s Juniors Group (for 8 to 10 year olds) meets at 10.15am on Sundays. Training groups include Junior Induction Group, Senior and Junior sprint Squads, Senior and Junior endurance Squads, Throws and Jumps groups. All coaching is under the control of the club’s Head Coach and is organised by qualified coaches.
The club is based at the Stadium track which is close to the world-famous hospital in Vale of Morgan. The new track is 10 lane straight, 8 lane circular with floodlighting. New jumping, throwing and steeplechasing facilities are also in place. Car parking is available near to the track. The club hut adjacent to the track includes a weights room and bar facilities are available for club members.